Monday, July 12, 2010

NEXT!!!

I have one more Sprint Tri before the First Olympic Tri in August, then of course the 70.3 is shortly there after at Bear Lake.
Stansbury Triathlon is next.

US Tri Sports and Power Tri are hosting the 4th in a series of 4 Tri races this year.
I am lucky enough to have registered for the Stansbury Tri. I am not exactly sure where Stansbury is at this moment, but I will figure that part out soon enough.

So if there are any athletes that would like to race with me to support Utah Tri sports and also Team Aquaphor, that would be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Looks to be a good race. Stansbury is just off I-80 by Tooele fyi. For those of you who are interested, check out Triathlete's Edge Facebook page at http://facebook.com/triathletesedge for a 10% off discount code to the race!! Hope to see you all there!

    ReplyDelete