Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blacktail Canyon triathlon in Idaho Falls, Idaho

I am not really sure just how many races I have completed thus far in 2010, but I can say it has been the most challenging and funnest thing I have done in a long time; and now as Jay-Z says; "On to the next one."

So sports fans, the Blacktail Canyon Triathlon is almost here. I leave in the morning for Idaho Falls Idaho where I will be staying with my cousin and her,............ 7 kids; I think that's right. I couldn't be more grateful to her and her husband. I will be in town a few days early to get in some final training and eating; can't forget that. Lord knows I love to EAT!!!! Here little chicken.  So yeah they have a farm and I am hoping for a really big tractor tire so I get the plyometrics working for me. That's some good stuff. Any of you P90X fools know what I am talking about. So back to it.
1) Drive to Idaho Falls
2) Workout like a bad dog. (I heard one old IronMan dude say that tapering was for sissy's)
3) EAT
4) Eat just a bit more.
5) Ride
6) Run
7) Swim
8) Eat some more.
9) Rest
10) Race. YEAH BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment