Friday, April 15, 2011

My week with RokitFuel




    
Fuel for Humans is the claim made by RokitFuel. Humans is what we are; right? That is how we excel and how we have gracefully climbed to the top of the food-chain. A claim that I feel is made correctly.
As humans we have the ability to make choices. Choices that will show just who we are and what we are made of. What we are made of has been quoted time and time again as; "You are what you eat." Another claim that is more true then you may know. Our bodies will rebuild themselves by the nourishing and healthy foods that we put into them. I use nourishing and healthy very lightly. Since the FastFood craze these days is so HUGE that it is making those that partaketh' in the food that is fastly served out of a drive-through window 24 hours a day just as huge. Not just the cost of the food that is very expensive over time, but the toll that it plays on our body's over that time as well is even worse. We need to slow down for one second and take a look at what we are doing. The rise in Insurance premiums and Health Care are due to us as humans being unfit and very unhealthy. All I ask is that you think about it and let's get together and DO something.


 Ok, now that I am done lecturing everybody I want to share something with all of you. As stated above in the Title, I spent one week eating RokitFuel for breakfast and a mid-snack.
I was given the opportunity to try this amazing product and I just have to write about it. Between 9 and an amazing 19! total whole foods are used in the RokitFuel cereals and energy mix pouches. 19! That is correct. Wussies need not apply, unless you are ready to handle it. A fun little fact stated on the front of all packages. "NOT FOR WUSSIES" *Wussie (noun) A person whose pursuit of excellence is eclipsed by a total lack of discipline and drive. - A bold statement but true none the less. Now not to throw in some TMI about myself, but I have been stricken with a very sensitive stomach. Things I eat can make for good days and some very uncomfortable afternoons. With this issue I have no choice but to keep track of everything I eat and what is in the food that I eat. The fine folks at RokitFuel have all that separated out in plane English for humans like us to understand. No ingredients that are used in RokitFuel have had any negative impact on my digestive system. That in itself has sold me on this product. I can eat something good, that is also good for me; very important, and it also has NO upsetting affects on the belly. All top notch in my book. One of my training days involved a lengthy ride on a spinning cycle. Half way through this set I started to get burned out and it just so happened I had a Energy Mix of Stud Muffin RokitFuel. So far this was my favorite. During the ride I ripped the top off, added a bit of fluid, and ate it right down. Back to training with only a 5 minute slower break for refueling, and, no upset stomach. The issue, if it is going to flare up does when my intensity goes up as well. That is not the case with RokitFuel.
     I have every intent to keep eating RokitFuel during my training days. Heck! I will keep it on my bike during a 112 mile IronMan bike ride if I can. With just the right amount of calories, plus the ample amount of Butt-Kickin' carbohydrates that I need to keep my racing performance "Top Notch." RokitFuel most definitely has produced a product that will always have a place on my shelf as well as a spot in my IronMan fueling regiment.
     Thank you to all the great people at RokitFuel for giving me the chance to try out your SuperFood!! It was amazing. Not knowing the fact when I was going into this trial, but finding shortly after; RokitFuel is made right here in the great state of Utah was only slightly reassuring. When I was looking over the directions on how to properly eat the energy mix, (silly I know) there are a few images of this guy showing you how to "Open", "Hydrate" and "Refuel", I couldn't help to say to myself; "Self, that guy in those images has a striking resemblance to Heath Thurston." Crazy huh? I soon realized that since RokitFuel is made here in Utah, it would only make sense that they use amazing (I use the term amazing very lightly) athletes such as Heath Thurston and World Record holder James Lawrence, as their sponsored athletes to promote such an amazing (I use the term amazing very lightly) product. Heath would be the Cherry Almond Cereal guy and James is the Stud Muffin Mix guy, where I am sure he thought that name up himself since James is a "Stud Muffin". The fact that these guys eat it, as well as how good it made me feel when I ate it, should be enough to convince anybody else still reading this blog to eat it as well. So if nothing else, you will get some whole food nourishment from giving RokitFuel a try. I tried it, and I love it.
I think that about sums it up!
Thank you all for reading.

ROKITFUEL For Humans 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words in our behalf. It's encouraging to watch others try our products and embrace them. Personally, I eat Rokit Fuel every day. I have fresh fruit for breakfast, Rokit Fuel for lunch, and a reasonable dinner in the evening. This combination works perfect for me. I usually have my Rokit Fuel cold with soy milk or Naked Green Machine poured over it. Try it for yourself. I also replace my lunchtime Rokit Fuel cereal with our new Rokit Fuel bar with a drink of water. Here's to Your Health! Bernell Taylor

    ReplyDelete