Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Holidays from Now I Can Foundation

Ribbon_01.gif Ribbon_02.gif Ribbon_03.gif
spacer.gif
Friends of Now I Can Foundation,

We appreciate all the support you give to Now I Can. We have partnered with a service that is going to help out Now I Can, and save everyone a ton of money!!!

It's called "DealsThatMatter." Everyday a they deliver a really remarkable offer for a group discount from a great locally-owned business. It could be anything and everything, from 50% off fresh yogurt to 90% off spa retreats.

For a limited time, 100% of DealsThatMatter's proceeds are being be donated to Now I Can Foundation!

As one of our supporters, you already have a $5 credit with DealsThatMatter waiting on you! (so one of the upcoming $5 deals will cost you nothing!)

Click the link below to see today's great deal! This is a great opportunity for Now I Can Foundation, and a fun way to give you something back for your support in the past

Merry Christmas!

- Now I Can Foundation
spacer.gif
Ribbon_04.gif Ribbon_05.gif Ribbon_06.gif



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

Now I Can Foundation
1675 N Freedom Blvd. #10B
Provo, Utah 84604
Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.
Non-Profits Email Free with VerticalResponse!

No comments:

Post a Comment