Thursday, August 19, 2010

Now YOU Can help share the smiles... A letter from Tracey and Joel Christensen

Friends of Now I Can:
We appreciate your help for disabled children so much!  Now I Can Foundation
has had record support the past three days.  We are asking each supporter to
find 5 new people to vote today-we have 800 votes to make up in the next 3
days, and we can still do it.  Below are detailed voting instructions for
those who need them.  Please pass this on to as many as you can who love to
hear kids say "Now I Can"!

Have you cast your vote for Now I Can yet? Don't forget, you can vote once a
day through Saturday. Each vote puts Now I Can closer to winning $30,000 to
help give physical therapy to kids with disabilities.

Here's How to Vote:

1) Go to http://apps.facebook.com/apxgivesback/ (or search for "APX Gives
Back application" and then click "Go to Application")

2) If it's your first time voting, click "Allow" and then "Like" the
application (You can easily "unlike" it after you're done voting for Now I
Can)

3) Hit "Click to start voting"

4) Click on the green "Mountain" icon

5) Find "Now I Can" and click "Vote this charity"

Thanks for your support!  The POWER OF ONE IS GREAT-and the POWER OF MANY is
unstoppable!

Tracey Christensen
Founder and Director
Now I Can
(801)376-4588
1675 N Freedom Blvd #10B
Provo, UT  84604
www.nowican.org

No comments:

Post a Comment