Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Make your own Phosphagen Creatine

An article I found while trying to look for a killer pre/during/post drink. It is a mixture of Dextrose, and other such ingredients. I changed it up to mine own likings and you may want to do the same. The bottom line is the same. It is way cheaper and better for you I think. The cost savings is the biggest benefits. I will see how it works out this weekend with my training and also my performance in the Cascade Speed Triathlon I am racing in on Saturday.
So, I added some Gatorade mixing powder packets instead of the Coolaid and added some Glutamine in upon drink time because it is also good for the muscles. Your local Health Food store should carry the Dextrose or bodybuilding.com is one of the best places to get anything you need cheap and fast. Love those guys!!

Enjoy.
I will update later with my calorie servings and such since I used different stuff then the guy did on the site and I will also update on the performance feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment